cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dotty2

Red button

Just wondered why nowtv are advertising the derby vs Ipswich match to buy a pass(which I have this morning) and I can’t actually watch it as it’s on a red button which I don’t have? It’s allowed me to buy the pass but we won’t be about to watch it? Can anyone shed any light as I’m hoping I haven’t just wasted £7.99 and a very disappointed son! 

56 Replies
Deanoo138

Re: Red button

The same has happened to me. Brought a week pass for the Birmingham game Friday night was hoping to watch the game tomorrow. Phoned this morning to be told that red button content is not available on nowtv only live games. 

There are 3 other threads touching on these extra red button games with ZERO input from anyone at NowTV as to what is or is not the truth of the situation. This page muddys the waters even further https://www.nowtv.com/sky-sports-live

Highlighted
Chatterbex
Advocate

Absolutely joke, I have a sky sports pass but no red button - does this mean I can't watch any championship games?!!

Fedup22
Observer

Same here Dotty2!  It’s not on that matches are being advertised and passes sold for matches we can’t watch and Now TV should do the right thing and refund us.

Dotty2

I’ve asked for a refund it’s stupid
They told me I could watch it this afternoon then tonight they told me I can’t so I’ve asked for a refund when they say buy your pass stream live derby vs Ipswich I did.. but it’s false advertising
GrantITFC
Mentor

I have paid £7. 99 to watch Derby v Ipswich but can't seem to get it. It was advertised on the website as showing. Is this not possible? How to I get refunded if its not please? 

Dotty2

I’ve asked for a refund on online chat my son is distraught
0 Thanks
Dotty2

I’ve asked for a refund on online chat but whether I get one or not is another Matter absolute joke
0 Thanks
GrantITFC
Mentor

I've been looking forward to this all day. Just subscribed to sky sports football for £18 so not to miss it. Can't even get online chat to ask for a refund. 

0 Thanks