cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andrewcroft
Scholar

Premier league 10 month pass

After many attempts I have finally got an answer to what will happen when and if the football restarts. I have 2.5 months left on my pass and wanted to ensure that I would not have to pay for another pass. They have now told me that free passes will be given via email to people to enable them to watch to football including the play offs. In the mean time I can continue to use the existing pass. It would be interesting to here from anyone being told different.

5 Replies
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

They have now told me that free passes will be given via email to people to enable them to watch to football including the play offs.

Until I see that on a Now TV webpage I won’t believe it.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did they say this would be automatic? Or do we need to do something?

Monty10
Mentor

I see this as the only solution available.  While the pass is valid only for 10 months it is advertised as a football season ticket so they would have to extend it to cover the whole season when it returns. If the season doesn't finish then I guess the pass ends at 10 months

Andrewcroft
Scholar

They did not say if we would have to contact them first before weekly passes would be issued but said keep an eye on your email. I have saved the conversation transcript just incase as I don't trust Now TV as far as I could throw them.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

we should just wait for emails then?  they should honor our premier league (football) pass. hopefully this is the case, thank you.