cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lewis93
Mentor

Premier League Compensation

I purchased the premier league bundle back in August, £200 for 10 months.

No compensation available for what will be many weeks of no sport.

Those who purchased the F1 pass were given a week sky sports pass as compensation. Why aren’t all customers given a week pass every week there is also no football?

I hope there is an official position from Now TV. Appreciate things are moving quickly and the delays may go on longer than anticipated, but it doesn’t help knowing I’m spending £20 a month for nothing.

7 Replies
starman73
Expert 3

Contact them and ask firmly and state frustration of contract.  They gave me 3 monthly sports passes for future use to compensate for the two months I had remaining.

Lewis93
Mentor

Was told there is nothing they can do at the moment and to keep an eye on my inbox for any update.

I will leave it a week and see where we get 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Contact them, that is wishful thinking.  I can't find anywhere that allows, but they are taking £33 per month for 3 months for EPL that doesn't exist.

I just want my money back, or better still added on to the end wants footie is back up and running again.  Always new Liverpool winning the title was never going to be easy.

But I never expected to be fleeced in the meantime.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a similar problem. I purchased 10 months of NOW TV way back in August 2019.  We haven't had premier football for many weeks because of coronbavirus and it's not likely to be back this season.  My contract runs out in May.  How come Now TV haven't offered compensation same as Sky.

Help! Thanks

T. Micallef

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm in the same situation and have no communication from Nowtv. I would accept being changed to films whilst we wait the unknown period before football returns.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Lewis93 @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Normally it would be Live chat, but that is down. Your best option is to raise it by filling this form out. 

https://help.nowtv.com/complaints/tv

Other users are getting refunds, its all about being persistent!

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you. I have now completed the form and submitted it. I will wait to see what happens.