cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bub72
Mentor

Poor F1 quality streaming through TV

Our steaming is dropping on Now TV F1 live, we have reported it a couple of days ago as it did it on the live matches for example Chelsea V Westham, after doing all they suggested on live chat, they are have reported to the technical team and we were to be contacted with 48 hours, 72 hours later nothing and now watching F1 and still the same issue, why does NOW TV believe it is our problem regarding the streaming when I have other services with all the whistle and no problems!, I am fed up with this does anyone else feel the same, thank you.

13 Replies
lockmatt
Expert 2

Re: Poor F1 quality streaming through TV

@Bub72  i am having the same issue on my samsung smart tv regarding blurry pictures,i  have the boost and my tv is on a wired connection.

Bub72
Mentor

Thanks for replying, I am not the only one then, so why do they not do anything about it, we are paying for Boost too and use other Live Streaming service like BT Sports and no issues!  Have you reported it to.

0 Thanks
lockmatt
Expert 2

@Bub72 i have just been on live chat and they said its an ongoing issue and the technical team are looking into it.

JoeC
Mentor

Me too, went through all the usual rubbish internet speed, delete app reload etc etc 

Wright19

Same, it’s definitely the bandwidth of NOWTV servers not maximising output for the level of concurrent users. I have zero problems ever with any other Apps or even Sky Movies / box sets...

Come on NOWTV upgrade your data centre bandwidth, it’s been over a year we’ve been having these problems and your response always being ‘try Ethernet or reset your hub’… it’s you, not us.

NickNowTV
Advocate

Same problem here.  This has been going on for weeks.  Come on NowTV you need to sort this!

f3nners

Same here, really poor same on footy tv.  BT, Amazon, Netflix etc all else fine just now tv.

NickNowTV
Advocate

Same for me.  Buffering happens only with NowTV and not other apps such as Netflix.  I think NowTV need to refund charges until they are able to sort it out.

Bub72
Mentor

Hi all, I have just had an email from NOW TV, saying it has been reported to higher technical team they are aware of the issues, even though it seems like it has been a issue for some time.  I asked them to look at the forum as other customer have the same issues, compensation was mentioned but I asked them to resolve first!