cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
s1mondinho
Occasional Poster

Paid £199 upfront for Sky Sports Pass

Paid £199 upfront yesterday, and guess what? Now TV doesn't recognize I have access (since I've paid) so I can't log in to watch any of the matches today, especially Man Utd v Chelsea! I've been billed and payment confirmed! What is going here?

0 Thanks
4 Replies
73grugby
Occasional Poster

Re: Paid £199 upfront for Sky Sports Pass

Hey I have exactly the same problem. Tried finding live chat too??? 

0 Thanks
s1mondinho
Occasional Poster

I spent 4-5 hours trying to resolve this on the live chat and they had no idea on how to fix it. Got cut off (online) twice. They are completely clueless. Wished I never bought the Sky Sports Pass – I am seething cos I left Sky Sports ten years ago due to their utter garbage customer service and vowed never to go with them again! Made the same mistake. Will be formally complaining and taking them to the Ombudsman.    

0 Thanks
73grugby
Occasional Poster

Same here. But only an hour. Technical team will be in touch within 48hrs grrrr. No contact number. Only contact is email. Let's see how easy it is to get refund

0 Thanks
s1mondinho
Occasional Poster

Everything for me was working fine, as I used a weekly pass to test the waters (I previously had a bad experience with Sky) but as soon as I paid the £199 upfront as the weekly pass expired; everything has gone belly up! Utter, utterly useless. We should be able to get a full refund based on the 14-day cooling period:

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/2016/03/revealed-13-major-stores-web-return-rights-are-wrong/

But because it's the Murdoch Mafia Cartel and Co. they will fob us off!

0 Thanks