cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now Tv sports passes

Has anyone prepaid for Sky Sports on Now Tv like I have. I am trying to complain about the lack if a refund during CV19 when they aren’t  showing normal sport. Its impossible to speak to a human being to discuss this. Their chats and Bots are useless in a case like this. I feel that this is just a rip off and yet Sky are treating their customers much better. I cancelled all my passes in disgust.

9 Replies
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got a £33.99 credit on last months bill, tried again just now , as charged £33.99 AGAIN! No live chat, can't get credit and they definitely WON'T Refund! Very bad form! gonna cancel sports channel, and they'll probably hope i forget about claiming a credit! Not that i'll know what to spend £67.98 on anyway!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Frustrating isn’t it? How did you manage to contact anyone to arrange a refund?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Last month , Live chat was working, and did it through that.... Now NO live chat! Sent them a bitchy E-mail, but probably to no avail! We'll see!  Good luck with yours! Let me know how you get on!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Will do . Keep up the pressure for them to act fairly as Sky have done
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled my pass as soon as live sport stopped. They have taken the payment again this month but cant even find an email address to complain, where do I look?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Communication with Now TV is virtually impossible. All of their help icons just lead you round in circles hoping you will give up. There is no phone number or email address for complaints. Meanwhile they just rip us off charging when there is no sport. They must be making a huge profit.
starman73
Expert 3

Communication with Now TV is virtually impossible.

Try a compliant...

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Unfortunately, we’ve had to close some of our contact centres because of COVID-19, so live chat isn’t available right now. You can still use the web form or postal options below to submit your complaint, but we're extremely busy at the moment so we'll take longer than usual to respond. We’re very sorry for the inconvenience, and we'll get back to you as soon as we possibly can.

Alternatively, if you've got a NOW TV account, you can sign in and submit your complaint by web form. We'll aim to get back to you within 24 hours.

Or you can write to us:

NOW TV Customer Care
The Hub
1st Floor
Grant Way
Isleworth TW7 5QD.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks I’ll give it a try
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I didn't get an answer to my complaint. There is a big problem with the Now Tv set up in that when you do have a problem they make it impossible to have a human contact point. 

Despite their poor customer  service, I understand that something is happening begrudgingly and that they are at last looking at extending the sports pass a month at a time