cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
celtic123
Occasional Poster

No way to contact NOW TV other than sending a message?

As a Leeds United fan I purchased my 1st ever NOW TV week pass earlier this afternoon so that i could watch QPR v LEEDS UNITED which is just about to kick off now.

But i have just found out that i cannot watch said match on NOW TV's week pass.

- absolutely gutted!

I then looked for a number to call NOW TV but there is no telephone number?

I then tried their online live chat service, but again there is no chat service available?

So i was left no other option but to send a web message that may? illicit a response in 24hrs or so?

I've called my bank and told them to 'chargeback' the £15.00p that NOW TV duped me into paying for a football match that they cannot now provide to me.

Cowboys!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
celtic123
Occasional Poster

Re: No way to contact NOW TV other than sending a message?

Two folks are saying in this thread that NOW TV's 'Live Chat' is ok.

I signed up to NOW TV yesterday at 11am. From 4pm yesterday i have been trying to make contact with somebody/anybody at NOW TV but as previously mentioned there is no customer services tel number for NOW TV, and their 'Live Chat'  has from 4 pm yesterday been continiously unavailable?

0 Thanks
11 Replies
Pete45
First Poster

I am the same - advertised but not provided.  Am gutted!

misterelv
Occasional Poster

Same here!  Very disappointed son.  Wish I'd not told him it was on now.

Where did you find out how to send them a message?  I'm struggling to get anywhere!

misterelv
Occasional Poster

I just got through on Live Chat to a lovely lady named Varsha who has reinstated my pass for use on another day.  I'm guessing everyone who gets caught out with this is trying to contact all at the same time!

Happy customer, so not cancelling my subs this time!

0 Thanks
MikeyFett
Contributor 4

The staff on the Live Chat service do genuinely try their best to help if you have an issue. 

That's my experience. 

0 Thanks
celtic123
Occasional Poster

Seems to me that NOW TV would be better being named NO TV & NO customer services.

Absolutely no way to contact this company other than sending a web message - which i did yesterday but as yet still no reply. They duped me into buying a week pass to watch a specific footy match but forgot to tell me that once they had received my payment they were not going to let me watch said match anyway. And the kicker being that they will then make it absolutely impossible for me to contact them to demand my money back.

NOW TV are i guess the TV equivalent of GIFFGAFF from the world of mobile telecoms being that neither business has a customer services dept. But at least with giffgaff they are honest by stating BEFORE you give them your money that if things go tits up there is no customer services to complain to.

0 Thanks
celtic123
Occasional Poster

Two folks are saying in this thread that NOW TV's 'Live Chat' is ok.

I signed up to NOW TV yesterday at 11am. From 4pm yesterday i have been trying to make contact with somebody/anybody at NOW TV but as previously mentioned there is no customer services tel number for NOW TV, and their 'Live Chat'  has from 4 pm yesterday been continiously unavailable?

0 Thanks
celtic123
Occasional Poster

@misterelv 

You got through using the 'LIVE CHAT'?

Dude, do you work for NOW TV? is it your job to stem the flood of complaints from folks that have been ripped off by this cowboy company?

I work nights so i can absolutely confirm that from 4pm yesterday afternoon(which was when i first started looking for a way to contact NOW TV) the LIVE CHAT facility has continiously been unavailable.

0 Thanks
celtic123
Occasional Poster

Damn!

Looks like i have being a newcomer inadvertently clicked on 'Solved' when the truth of the matter is that my complaint has most definitely NOT been resolved! If there is a MOD for these NOW TV forums i would be grateful if they would remove my 'Solved' award.

What am i saying 'if there is a MOD..." of course there is no MOD in these forums because the ONLY folks that seem to be employed by Rupert Murdochs NOW TV are the guys & gals employed to take payments.

A little bit naughty i guess but i have now asked my bank(Barclays) to charge back the £15 that this cowboy company duped me into paying them yesterday and i sighted that it is a fraudulent transaction!

0 Thanks
celtic123
Occasional Poster

Yet another one-post wonder saying that everything is hunky dory at NOW TV!

You clearly work for NOW TV @MikeyFett

0 Thanks