cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Morley1
First Poster

No sound

Hi, I’ve just purchased sky day pass on a Samsung tv and there is no sound. Picture is perfect but no sound at all! Please help before Utd / Liverpool game kicks off😫

0 Thanks
5 Replies
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: No sound

Hi @Morley1

I don't own a Samsung smart TV and can only suggest some basic stuff to try, like switch the power off to your TV and Router for about 30 secs.

If that doesn't work, maybe try removing the NowTV App, then re install the App again from your TV Apps Store.

Should you be using an external playback device such has a nowtv box etc, power down both the box and TV and temporarily disconnect the HDMI cable at both ends or alternatively try a different HDMI port on your TV.

0 Thanks
Brownie_
Occasional Poster

Hi,

Did you find out how to get sound in the end?

I'm having the same problem now!

@Morley1 wrote:

Hi, I’ve just purchased sky day pass on a Samsung tv and there is no sound. Picture is perfect but no sound at all! Please help before Utd / Liverpool game kicks off😫

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Brownie_

A couple of Samsung Smart TV owners had success with getting the sound back on the NowTV App on their TV's by unplugging the power socket of their TV from the mains outlet for about a minute.

Might be worth a go if you haven't tried this already.

0 Thanks
Brownie_
Occasional Poster

Works ok now, not that I done anything!!

Thanks for replying though!
0 Thanks
Cayh
First Poster

I have had the same issue since December. I have to switch on and off the tv to make it work.But the kick in the teeth is that the adverts work fine.

0 Thanks