cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
celtic123
Mentor

NOW TV SCAM!

Absolutely no way to make contact with NOW TV!

They duped me into buying a week pass yesterday so that i could watch a footy match (QPR vs LEEDS) because on NOW TV's website that particular match was definitely going to be shown!

But once i'd paid for the 'specified week pass' i found out that the match was NOT available to those persons purchasing a week pass.

That was where my problems only really started... i have spent nearly 24hrs now trying to contact somebody/anybody at NOW TV customer services but there is no telephone number anywhere for NOW TV and the supposed 'live chat' option has been continiously unavailable also WTF!

Absolutely furious that this company has duped me into paying for a product but then once they got their grubby little mits on my £15 they are unable to provide me the product that i in good faith purchased from them. But not only that... they make it absolutely impossible to contact them to discuss the situation!. I'm not kidding, there is no way for me a customer to contact these shysters to demand my money back.

I've found their registered office address from Companies House which is located in Iselworth.

Google maps tell me that it's a round trip of over 100 miles for me but regardless of distance i'm heading there today and boy am i going to cause a scene. Will a member of the public be able to gain access to Murdoch's NOW TV registered head office?  pretty sure that the answer will be a big fat NO! but gain access i will because as a 14yr veteran Royal Marine i learnt a thing or two about gaining access to places that are reluctant to accept visitors.

I will be departing for Iselworth within the hour.

I will gain access to their building.

I will 'run' their security detail if required.

I will make an almighty scene within their foyer.

I will remove goods to the value of the £15.00p that they have defrauded me of. 

Stay tuned guys... 

3 Replies
celtic123
Mentor

Re: NOW TV SCAM!

Telephone Number for NOW TV:

tel, 03303323050

Please be aware that the above tel number is NOT for matters pertaining to TV issues.

It is specifically for home phone & Broadband. But at least it is an actual person that is employed by NOW TV.

FuxkNowTV

The number given isnt even real

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Expert 3

@celtic123 @FuxkNowTV 

Now TV are not in control what channel or red button football gets shown whatsoever. This is down to Sky. 

To make a "complaint" follow the link. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-make-a-complaint

0 Thanks