cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Village
Occasional Poster

Mobile sports pass

Just purchased the £1 sports mobile pass offer and downloaded the now tv app to my mobile (already have entertainment and movies) signed in on mobile but telling me i need day pass to watch football. Any advise please?

2 Replies
schnapps Legend 2
Legend 2

Re: Mobile sports pass

Hi @Village

Are you trying to watch the football on the Sky Premier League channel because the mobile sports pass is not available to watch on Sky Football channel.

You only get Sky Premier League, Sky Action, Sky Arena & Sky Sports News with the mobile pass.

If you are on the Sky Premier League channel, when you go to the My Account section of the  NowTV App on your phone does it say nowtv mobile pass active ?

Perhaps, also try signing out of App, then delete the App, then re download the NowTV App again, then before signing back into the NowTV mobile App.

Go to the nowtv website under My Account > Passes & Vouchers to make sure it shows the mobile sports pass active and if so sign back into your phone NowTV App with the same account details.

If doesn't show an active sports pass when going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here, could you have bought the £1 mobile sports pass using a different account ?

Village
Occasional Poster

Re: Mobile sports pass

Hi Schnapps

Thanks for that. A big help. Part device, Part user error.

Cheers

Village