cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ali5
Advocate

Mobile sports membership

Hello all

So I previously had the NOW Sports Day Membership last year and received the mobile membership for 9 months after this. 

This has now expired and I have bought the day membership again. It’s been over 10 days now since my purchase and the mobile app still isn’t working. 

is there anyway of contacting now tv to fix this problem? 

Thank you in advance 

3 Replies
RoyB
Legend

@Ali5 

There’s a Get in Touch button at the bottom of:-

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sports-membership

But I think they will tell you that the Day Membership no longer brings the Mobile Membership with it, and the Mobile Membership is now only available for existing Members of it to renew at £9.99 a month.

Though you could ask if they would let you do that, if the deal finds favour with you.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Ali5
Advocate

Ok thanks for the advice.
I bought it through the now website and it clearly states that it is a day and mobile month membership at a one off payment and there is a link below that I have followed.
Is there a contact number or email address for now tv?
RoyB
Legend

@Ali5 

Contact number, no.

The link I gave above leads you to Live Chat, where you can interact with Now by typing.

You can email customerservices@ NowTV.com (omit the space, needed here to stop the Community software eating the email address).

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.