cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Simonjcs

Masters

Is anyone else really disappointed with the coverage of the Masters Golf. If Id known how bad it was going to be I wouldn't of taken a sub. Now/Sky should of told people how limited it is.

5 Replies
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Simonjcs 

Haven’t been watching it as I don’t have an active sports membership but I do know that it’s been available on bonus streams. See picture below which I took on Thursday.

4AD7CA0B-3C7D-4CDB-973B-5A4ED5316212.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Dlitt40
Advocate

Agree, all the early day 3 & 4 action on the Sky red button while Now just provide gossip and TV picture from the range!! Will know better next time that it's very limited compared to what they are giving their sky customers.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Dlitt40 

How is it limited? 
If you have a full month membership and a supported device to watch for bonus streams then you’ll be able to watch it.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/now-features

Got a Sports Membership, and one of the devices listed below? You can access extra channels on selected sports events using Bonus Streams, including additional EFL matches and F1 Race Control.

• Amazon Fire TV Edition – all supported models
  • LG and Samsung Smart TVs – all supported models
  • Amazon Fire TV – 2nd gen (2015), 3rd gen (2017)
  • Amazon Fire TV Stick – 2nd & 3rd gen, 4K, Lite & Basic Edition
  • Apple TV – 4th gen or later
  • NOW Smart Stick or Box
  • Roku boxes and streaming players
  • YouView box
  • PS4, PS5
  • Xbox One, Xbox Series X & S

When a Bonus Stream is available, you'll find the option at the bottom of your NOW app homepage. Don't worry if you can't see any Bonus Streams right now – they'll appear automatically by the time the event starts.

You can't watch Bonus Streams with a Sports Day or Mobile Membership. NOW Boost features, including full HD and 50 frames per second, aren't available on Bonus Streams

Dlitt40
Advocate

Can't believe I couldn't find the bonus coverage at the bottom if the screen!! Cheers for pointing me in the right direction. Happy to delete the post ie lesson learned👍

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Dlitt40 

Not to worry bud, glad to have been of help 😎