cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sabz

How to get BT sport when I am already subscribed to Sports pass on Now TV

How to get BT sport when I am already subscribed to Sports pass on Now TV. I also have the boost applied. I use Now tv on my apple tv and no BT sport channels appear here. I have searched the forums and they talk about opening a BT account. Spoke to BT and they said I need to speak to NOW TV as it is a NOW TV issue to resolve. 

Also can I double check that my existing now tv membership including all passes (in particular sports) will cover this new BT Sport option. 

0 Thanks
6 Replies
Sabz

Re: How to get BT sport when I am already subscribed to Sports pass on Now TV

By the way i dont have a BT account as dont have a landline. 

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Sabz 

Can I assume your a UK customer? 

If so then you need to go to BT and take out a BT sports pass directly through them. As NOW doesn’t retail BT sports unless your from the ROI.

https://www.bt.com/exp/sport/monthly-pass?adobe_mc_sdid=SDID%3D4B3AA460AB9B4085-10D04ACEF8C8BDA5%7CM...

FYI that I do not work for NOW, I am simply a NOW customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service and like you I am still a customer. For any account issues you’ll need to contact staff via customer support.
0 Thanks
Sabz

Yes from the UK. My understanding was that NOW TV sports pass includes BT SPORT?? If not does this mean I have buy a pass on top of my NOV TV sports pass ?? If this is the case, then I probably better off cancelling my now TV sports pass. 

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Sabz 

NOW has never advertised that they sold BT sports in the UK.

Whereas in ROI you can buy sports extra which is both Sky and BT sports. 

In the UK if you want both BT sports and NOW under the same billing then you’ll need to get BT TV. Otherwise it’s separate memberships. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, I am simply a NOW customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service and like you I am still a customer. For any account issues you’ll need to contact staff via customer support.
0 Thanks
Steve1959

Will Now be offering the ROI deal to UK subscribers anytime soon and any idea of the cost?

0 Thanks
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Steve1959 

Extremely unlikely this will happen, where if you want BT Sports in the UK you will have to subscribe separately to BT Sports themselves.

https://www.bt.com/sport/monthly-pass/