cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do i cancel my 24hr free now tv pass?

Hi I'm wondering if anyone can help? I had a free 24 hr sports pass, (I don't watch sports) and accidently activated it today. now it doesnt give me the option to cancel? And I can't get hold of anyone at now tv? Will they still take a payment/charge me for this? 

1 Reply
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Firstly the 24 hour or one Week Sports Pass doesn't auto renew like the other monthly NowTV passes, so you haven't got to worry about the day sports pass auto renewing again.

Secondly go to My Account > Settings & Pins whilst logged in on here and add a Payment Pin to your account, this will prevent you accidentally buying a pass where it will ask you are you sure you want to purchase a pass and will ask you then to type in a four digit pin code number that you set up.

Make sure you don't watch any of the Sports channels because NowTV can see if you have used or started watching the pass.

I would normally suggest go to live chat for a refund, but live chat is closed due to the Coronavirus crisis and nobody knows when the live chat service will resume.

So what i would do is go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers where under FAQ there is a section saying something like "i have been charged incorrectly" where if you click on the arrow next to it to expand the screen information there should be a form link highlighted and underlined in blue to  click on and complete.