cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Scholar

Have Now TV stopped selling the £25 a month voucher?

Hi

Got am email from curry's saying they have stopped selling these vouchers.

Why is this?

Is there anywhere else online to buy these?  Can't see them anywhere else and CD keys never has stock.

0 Thanks
5 Replies
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Have Now TV stopped selling the £25 a month voucher?

Hi @johnbhoy1967 

if you are looking to start a one month voucher before the 2nd of July, then why don't you consider the 3 months at £25 per month deal on the NowTV website and cancel the offer during month 1.

youdoodle-2020-06-17T16-06-45Z.jpg

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

Hi Schnapps 

Was on it mate but Now tv took 2 payments and then argued they didn't. Got fed up cancelled the deal so now looking to get the vouchers. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @johnbhoy1967 

Can't help with that sorry, being a customer just like you.

When you was double billed was that on the same account, where under Bills & Payments it showed two £25 payments taken either on the same day or same month ?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

Hi

They took 2.  One went straight out them one was stuck in pending meaning I couldn't access the money. 

I spoke to now tv but they just fobbed me off blaming it on the bank.  The bank told me it was them that requested the money so the bank couldnt touch it till now tv said they didn't want it. 

I just put through a claim of with the bank for an unauthorised payment to now tv and amazingly they gave me the money back within 6 hours.  Funny that 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar 2

@johnbhoy1967 

Argos has also stopped selling the vouchers for a long time now, So it seems curry's are also going to follow suit !!!

Does this mean retailers are going to stop selling now tv vouchers ?

0 Thanks