cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

HELP - Signed up for £ 20 per month Sports access - no access on TV

I have NOW TV through my Roku and have accessed it previously so I know it works. Signed up for £ 20 for 9 months deal yesterday. I can access on my tablet but not on TV - why not?? what am I doing wrong? Don`t want it on my tablet only...any advice please...

0 Thanks
2 Replies
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: HELP - Signed up for £ 20 per month Sports access - no access on TV

Hi @Anonymous User 

Are you using a NowTV Box or Stick or a full blown Roku Player ?

It's it is a NowTV Box or Stick i would try the following (bit of a long shot).

When on the new NowTV homepage screen layout, press the back button on the remote, then go to Apps Store, then click and highlight the NowTV App, then select and click on Go to App.

Then from the old style NowTV UI, scroll down to Sports and see if any of the live Sky Sports channels play.

If that doesn't work go to My Account in the NowTV old style App or navigate to the bottom of the new home screen layout and move across until My Account and see if signing out and back in again of the NowTV device triggers the NowTV Sports Pass.

The only other things you could try before jumping over to live chat is to re enter you payment card details again on your account (even if the Sports Pass works on your Tablet or if you own a PC or Mac and is one of your registered devices then try playing the Sports pass from there before jumping back to your NowTV Box or Stick).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/can-not-activate-sky-sports-pass 

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: HELP - Signed up for £ 20 per month Sports access - no access on TV

Thanks for getting back to me - much apprecaited.

My Now TV access is through the Roku Player - my tablet works okay but not my TV access or my P.C.

I will look for the Live Chat for help - where ever that might be...?? I have tried signing out - tried re registering my payment card. 

0 Thanks