cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Richoooooh
Advocate

Golf Only Sports Pass

I am not interested in football, cricket, F1 etc. but would watch golf all day long. Is there a way of simply accessing the golf channel on a sports pass and not have to pay for all these other sports I’m not interested in watching?

0 Thanks
4 Replies
ClockEnd
Expert 2

Re: Golf Only Sports Pass

No

Highlighted
Richoooooh
Advocate

Succinct answer, thanks

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Expert 3

@Richoooooh 

As it stands when you get a day/week/month pass you get the full whack of sports channels. The Mobile pass gives you a handful of channels.

There was a survey about a year ago suggesting that there might be passes for channels much like Sky. Nothing has come of it though. 

0 Thanks
starman73
Expert 2

The problem with individual channel subscriptions is that they don't save too much money. I believe it cost £18/month with Sky for one channel and £23/month for all of them.

The irony of the original post is you can watch golf 24/7 as there is Sky Sports Golf channel. So you are just paying for golf.  And I don't believe that golf is shown anywhere else. 

With football you need 3 different subscriptions just for the Premier League and another for Spanish football.

Only sports I pay for are football and GAA. In the case of the latter there is GAAGO for most of it, but I have to get a Now TV pass for semis and finals. So for 2 or 4 hours/week at best. If only there was a Sky Sports GAA channel....

Also there is enough confusion with the day/week/month/mobile sports passes. No need to add to it with individual channel passes.