DaddyCool1
Advocate

Re: F1 season pass 2021

Same here -  if anyone can PM a code to me, that would be ace

0 Thanks
NBurns
Mentor

To be honest, I agree about the offerings of Sky for us F1 fan's, and it's been like that ever since F1 decided to give Sky exclusive rights to screen all the race weekends for their customers.

Harry77
Scholar

Hi

Totally agree with the Crofty comments must be the worst commentator on tv far too shouty .I watch without the sound.

Harry

0 Thanks
Harry77
Scholar

Hi

Try complaining on live chat I did as I was getting no sports offers.Just had my 1st offer on email for F1 which I took up .Give it try you never know.

Harry

0 Thanks
Harry77
Scholar

Spoiler
Hi 

Dont think we will get a better price I think it’s good.

Harry
0 Thanks
Harry77
Scholar

Hi

Try complaining on live chat you never know I did and for the 1st time got email for F1.

Harry

0 Thanks
KartPlayRide
Mentor

I tried complaining on Live Chat, all I got from them was, there's no offers.  Just keep an eye on your offers and emails, and take up the offers if they come up.
As yet - nothing in offers or emails... 

0 Thanks
Harry77
Scholar

Hi
Try emailing them because they give you a reference number and email after and ask if you happy with there response worth a try.

Thanks

Harry
0 Thanks
F1chick
Advocate

I have not got anywhere with the live chat yet although they have hinted a season pass might be coming. 

Harry77
Scholar

Spoiler
Hi

i received a F1 pass email after I had complained by email I did not use live chat .Email them it’s worth a try.

Harry

0 Thanks