cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jrhop
Mentor

Re: F1 season pass 2021

Is the code unique? Happy to send you mine to try after I use it and see if it works.

0 Thanks
SEPS
Advocate

Yep I was opted out of mkt emails but I have opted in.

Any suggestions as to how to get the pesky email

0 Thanks
RedArrowF1
Advocate

Same situation, opted in but no email or offer on my account.

Would be happy to pay £20 a month. Shame as always these deals seem to be targetted.

If the code can be used by other people I would appericate it if someone got message me one.

0 Thanks
hinz
Mentor

I suspect the offer codes are unique but definitely worth trying if anyone is willing to share after they have signed up themselves 

0 Thanks
SweetBlitz
Expert 2

Codes are unique, but anyone can use them.  Pm me if you want mine, I don’t need it, I have about 12 months of vouchers to use first.

0 Thanks
SweetBlitz
Expert 2

£20 per month is an excellent price for ALL sports.  Sadly its still unacceptable to me as I only want F1.

@doppelganger   You can just watch F1 channel 24/7.   It’s not going to be any cheaper.  Sky do offer it standalone for £18/month but you have to pay £25 for a basic pack on top of that.  

I think most people who subscribe to sports only have it mainly for one sport.  In the summer I only get it for GAA.  I just have to suck it up if I want to watch.  And that’s at best 3 hours once or twice a week.  If there was a 24/7 GAA channel, I would consider £20/month a bargain.

0 Thanks
SweetBlitz
Expert 2

As an aside, I can’t pm any codes, I have used up all mine.  Maybe some other generous souls with spare codes could offer them 😎

You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later.

0 Thanks
F1chick
Advocate

Hi does anybody have any spare codes for the £20 per month email pretty please.

I am annoyed  I never received an email, despite having had the season pass the last three years. 

I won’t be paying full price that’s for sure, my stick will be going in the bin otherwise and opting for the highlights that are free. 

It’s terrible how Now can treat loyal customers like this. 

hinz
Mentor

I’m also looking for a offer code if anyone has a spare they are not going to use. I’d be very grateful

thanks

0 Thanks
SEPS
Advocate

I'm in the same boat - code gratefully received ([email removed])

Now TV support deny all knowledge of this offer

Thx

0 Thanks