cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GrumpyDonkey
Scholar 2

Re: F1 season pass 2021

Couldn't take it anyway, still have the few remaining months from the over they made last year to watch 2020 season.

0 Thanks
SweetBlitz
Expert 2

If anyone wants the code PM me.  I don’t need it.

0 Thanks
adslp
Advocate

Got my e-mail as well. Forgive me if I am being dumb but isn't the season 10 months?

Ignore me I was being dumb and counting from the begining of March for some reason.

0 Thanks
doppelganger
Expert

£20 per month is an excellent price for ALL sports.  Sadly its still unacceptable to me as I only want F1.

0 Thanks
italicBus
Mentor

Not sure how much lower people are expecting this to be. It's £180 for the season, and if all 23 races go ahead that's less than £8 per race weekend. 

Jrhop
Mentor

Yep it’s a good deal if you plan to watch all races. Just  annoying that there is a 3 week gap between 1st and 2nd race. 

Does anyone know if you take the offer and then cancel for a month or two, is the offer still on your account. Pretty sure it is for Entertainment pass as I had an offer for 6 months, but stopped and started in the 6 month period. 

0 Thanks
Saint1976
Elite 2

@Jrhop if you cancel any offer midway through, you cannot restart it.

0 Thanks
hinz
Mentor

Does anyone know how to get this offer? Tried customer support and they can’t help which is pretty disappointing. 

I subscribed to the monthly pass a few times last year so bit annoying they don’t offer this to everyone 

0 Thanks
italicBus
Mentor

I only started receiving offers when I opted in to marketing emails. The offer came by email and didn't show up in the offers section on my account. 

hinz
Mentor

@italicBus yep have always been opted in for marketing emails. Do get them every so often but not in this case 😞