cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SweetBlitz
Expert 2

Re: F1 season pass 2021

I suspect that with the email offers of £20/month for 9 months the whole season could be covered from 26th Mar - 12th Dec.  So total of £180.  With boost would be an extra £2/month or so (the retention offer on boost is £2/month) so call it £200.  

Last month’s email offer...

Sky Sports Month Pass offer, £19.99 a month for 6 months: Offer ends 22/02/2021. ‘Over 40% saving’ is against the price of Sky Sports Month Pass at full price (£33.99pm). Offer valid for the named recipient of this email only. Voucher code entitles recipient to a Sky SportsMonth Pass for £19.99 per month for 6 months.

0 Thanks
KartPlayRide
Mentor

I never got that email of a 6-month offer last month. 

I don't know how they selected the people to send it to, but it wasn't an offer open to everyone.

And when I spoke to them on live chat, it wasn't an option either.

0 Thanks
Kenjara
Mentor

I just checked and got the email but ignored it at the time as F1 wasn't about to start. I expect something will come along as it always has in the past.

If not then they won't be getting anything from me.

0 Thanks
Don
Advocate

I like watching F1, practices, qualifying and the race and i rate the sky f1 shows and commentators. But i agree with many others on here breaking the £200 barrier is not easy to justify nowadays. I dislike the C4 coverage of highlights but i guess i have no option now.

machinesteve
Mentor

That's it, nothing coming from NowTV so it has greedily priced itself out as far as I am concerned. Highlights for me for the first time in I think 40 years I won't watch the races live.

SweetBlitz
Expert 2

Email offer...

NOW Sports Membership offer, £20 a month for 9 months: Offer ends 24/03/2021. ‘Over 40% saving’ is against the price of the NOW Sports Membership at full price (£33.99 a month). Offer valid for the named recipient of this email only. Voucher code entitles recipient to a NOW Sports Membership for £20 per month for 9 months. Membership auto renews at standard price after 9 months unless cancelled (currently £33.99 a month). You can cancel anytime. Offer not available to customers with a NOW Sports Membership, unless you are in the last 30 days of your offer.

Kenjara
Mentor

Hmm nothing here yet. Hopefully its just their mailserver being slow.

0 Thanks
Jrhop
Mentor

Yep got mine too 🙂

0 Thanks
GrumpyDonkey
Scholar 2

Friends have had the offer, i've got nothing as usual.

Friend currently has 6 month offer for Movies and Entertainment, now they got this offer earlier.

0 Thanks
Kenjara
Mentor

Mines just arrived. Might be taking time to get out to everyone. 🙂

0 Thanks