Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: F1 season pass 2021

Hi @Abs3 

Not all customers got the 9 months £20 per month NOW sports pass offer.

If you didn't get the email which was sent out to selective customers or there is nothing showing under your online Account under MY Membership Exclusive Offers For You towards the top section of your My Membership page, then it sounds like you are out of luck (unless you want to try your luck negotiating with NOW live chat).

I have said this on more than one occasion on the Community Forum that i hate this practice of NOW giving different discounted offers to different customers.

Everybody should be given the same deal across the board.

Nor should customers who haven't been lucky enough to receive the discounted email offer be begging other customers for spare unused voucher codes, where the same identical offer should be made available on the NOW website to everybody who wants it if you ask me.

This NOW Sales Marketing policy and strategy infuriates me ever time i see these deals mentioned.

According to NOW Twitter there is a six months £25 per month sports pass deal going live on the 25th of March 2021 (where i am assuming it will either be under the NOW website offers or sports page).

What annoys me is the offer should be 9 months at £20 per month like the lucky email recipients had this week and not £25 per month on whatever duration NOW decide if it's 3, 6 or 9 months.

Anyway rant over.

Abs3
Mentor

Hey schnapps,

Thanks for the reply, I just spent past half hour on live chat to no avail, apparently there will be a new offer coming soon, I guess it will be the £25 you mention, it is complete BS I had F1 2years ago at discounted obviously last year was full price, I don't think the powers that be realise some of us have zero interest in the other sports channels and don't appreciate being scammed out of an extra 14.99-19.99 pm.

I am genuinely thinking of going down the old school route and getting sky from the local shady satellite repair shop. 

Now tv you need to take note your marketing sucks. 

0 Thanks
AlexCus
Advocate

@Jero139 there is absolutely zero emails in my inbox.

No offer.

Nada.

Looks like I'll find another way to watch F1.

Good way to lose £180 Sky.

0 Thanks
doppelganger
Expert

Sent to NowTV 23March:

Hi

Please make me an offer for F1 2021.

I know about the £20 per month offer for all sports. Thats no good. I only want F1.

Happy to pay a sensible offer.

Thanks

Their reply:

Hi ########
Thanks for getting in touch with NOW regarding the F1 offer, read below to know more about your query.
Regarding the F1 offer emails will be sent to the Members by the end of today, if you do not receive the email then you can check for the F1 offers tomorrow on our website.
You can keep an eye on our website as well as on your inbox.
Click here to know more about it - https://www.nowtv.com/membership
With Day or Month Membership, you can now relive your favourite sporting moments or catch up on the ones you missed with over 1300 hours of on-demand sports content. Ranging from match highlights to documentaries, sports on demand is available on all our supported devices (2nd/3rd gen Apple TV excluded). Plus, you can download most on-demand content on mobile, too. Click HERE to know more - https://www.nowtv.com/gb/watch/sports/highlights
Reply to this email without changing the subject line, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.To make sure you don’t miss an update on your case, add NOW to your safe-sender list or address book so the emails land in your inbox and not your junk folder.
Bye for now,
Thanks
The NOW Team.

SweetBlitz
Expert 2

I know about the £20 per month offer for all sports. Thats no good. I only want F1.

You can’t have just F1 on Now TV.

You can’t have just F1 on Sky.

You can’t have just F1 from any provider in the UK.

I only want Sky Atlantic, but I have to have all the other channels.  

There is an F1 channel on 24/7, you don’t have to watch any other channels.  You can watch it on two different screens at the same time to make sure no one watches any other sport.  You can even watch all the on demand of F1.   

I only follow GAA in the summer and I have to pay full whack to watch a couple of games at the weekend.  I would love a 24/7 channel + on demand for £20/month.

Ultimately £20/month is as good an offer as you will get. Take it or leave it.

0 Thanks
Abs3
Mentor

@SweetBlitz I'm pretty sure the point is we want the £20pm but only a select few customers are getting it at that price so am unsure what your point is really?

0 Thanks
Pete83
Advocate

With the £25 a month offer is it possible to therefore get the season (minus a quali session) for £228?

i.e. Bahrain day pass £10 

6 months offer pass (17th April-17th Oct) £25 x6 = £150

2 month passes (22nd Oct-22nd Dec) = £68

Total = £228

0 Thanks
hinz
Mentor

@Pete83 the £25 a month offer ends on the 11th April so I’m not sure that will work

That isn’t to say there won’t be more offers in the future though 

0 Thanks
Abs3
Mentor

Out of principal they can shove that offer where the sun doesn't shine. 

Abs3
Mentor

So Germany gets it at €19.99 (£15) https://skyticket.sky.de/bestellen/supersport/?intcmp1=st:index:header:ssp 

Which is sky exclusive and Italy gets it with no discount albeit works out to £25 (€29.99) 

0 Thanks