cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hinz
Mentor

Re: F1 season pass 2021

What’s the email address? They don’t advertise it in the how to contact us section 

0 Thanks
Harry77
Scholar

Hi
Sign in on the website go to the help section if you put in email now Tv .go to complaints section they don’t make it easy they don’t want you to email them.

Harry
0 Thanks
Searlee
Advocate

If you are on TalkTalk you can get a £20 per month voucher through your account. This is by far the best deal I've seen, even if you aren't on TalkTalk, if you know someone on TalkTalk they should be able to get you the voucher code.

mechcity
Advocate

Just tried on Chat, with no success.

It seems like Now TV are holding out like in a game of Poker, waiting to see how many subscribe to a monthly pass anyway.

If we stand firm and do not subscribe then they may have a change of heart.  I will be raising the stakes by ending my movie and entertainment subscription in protest.  There isn't a lot there that I do not already get from Netflix and Amazon Prime anyway, so no real loss and with the total £55 a moth I save, I will treat myself to something to make up for watching F1 on Channel 4 😞

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@hinz 

In the below picture you’ll find the email address for customer support.

D88A858A-053B-4FB7-98F4-CF5B6A02C50B.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, I am simply a NOW customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service and like you I am still a customer. For any account issues you’ll need to contact staff via customer support.
italicBus
Mentor

With the offer, you have to pay for 9 month pases at £20 per month, or £180 total. You can't stop paying in the summer when there are big breaks / British GP live on CH4.

For those without the offer, there is a guide on Reddit showing the exact days to start / stop month passes so you end up only needing to buy 7 of them to cover the whole season (if you don't mind missing a couple of Friday practice sessions). Without any offers that works out at £237.93.

With offer: £7.82 per race

Full price: £10.34 per race

No doubt there will be some future offers that will bring the price down (even if they don't cover the whole season). 

So if you didn't get the £20 offer you don't need to spend that much more than those that did to get to watch every qualifying and race live.

Harry77
Scholar

Hi

I did get a F 1 season pass 1st time I ever got one .I emailed them to complain I had never had a discounted sports pass and they did reply to keep looking for a f1 pass it might be worth a try you will have to email under complaints.

Thanks
Harry

Ps Don’t blame you for holding out I would never pay full price .I would have watched on channel 4.
0 Thanks
Jrhop
Mentor

If you take out full month pass at £33.99 and cancel it they will always give you an offer. Most likely £25, I have done this before with sports and with entertainment, had that for £1.80 for 6 months. 

SweetBlitz
Expert 2

If you take out full month pass at £33.99 and cancel it they will always give you an offer. 

Not necessarily so.  I cancelled today and I didn't get an offer.

SweetBlitz
Expert 2

With the offer, you have to pay for 9 month pases at £20 per month, or £180 total. You can't stop paying in the summer when there are big breaks / British GP live on CH4.

Every month there is a £20/month email offer.  You can cancel before British Grand Prix and almost inevitably another email offer arrives around the 20th of the month.  Se my earlier post for the February offer.

0 Thanks