cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joshyf1
Mentor

F1 season pass 2021

Will this happen? If so I hope it's not going to cost too much more than £200 as I am on a limited budget as it is
1 Solution
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@joshyf1 

Sorry bud Now TV has ditched the annual passes, most likely due to Covid and the hassle they had with extending passes etc.

Any offers will be based on your account. If you go to “my offers” within the passes section, you’ll see a red banner for “offers”

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/account/passes/my-offers
This will change constantly and most times you check this out the offer will change or just disappear, so take screenshots if you see one that you think is worthwhile.

Also the “offers” part of the main site will show what standard offers are available.

https://www.nowtv.com/offers

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

171 Replies
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

I suspect that with the email offers of £20/month for 9 months the whole season could be covered from 26th Mar - 12th Dec.  So total of £180.  With boost would be an extra £2/month or so (the retention offer on boost is £2/month) so call it £200.  

Last month’s email offer...

Sky Sports Month Pass offer, £19.99 a month for 6 months: Offer ends 22/02/2021. ‘Over 40% saving’ is against the price of Sky Sports Month Pass at full price (£33.99pm). Offer valid for the named recipient of this email only. Voucher code entitles recipient to a Sky SportsMonth Pass for £19.99 per month for 6 months.

KartPlayRide
Mentor

I never got that email of a 6-month offer last month. 

I don't know how they selected the people to send it to, but it wasn't an offer open to everyone.

And when I spoke to them on live chat, it wasn't an option either.

Kenjara
Scholar

I just checked and got the email but ignored it at the time as F1 wasn't about to start. I expect something will come along as it always has in the past.

If not then they won't be getting anything from me.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Try complaining on live chat I did as I was getting no sports offers.Just had my 1st offer on email for F1 which I took up .Give it try you never know.

Harry

KartPlayRide
Mentor

I tried complaining on Live Chat, all I got from them was, there's no offers.  Just keep an eye on your offers and emails, and take up the offers if they come up.
As yet - nothing in offers or emails... 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi
Try emailing them because they give you a reference number and email after and ask if you happy with there response worth a try.

Thanks

Harry
F1chick
Advocate

I have not got anywhere with the live chat yet although they have hinted a season pass might be coming. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Spoiler
Hi

i received a F1 pass email after I had complained by email I did not use live chat .Email them it’s worth a try.

Harry

hinz
Mentor

What’s the email address? They don’t advertise it in the how to contact us section 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi
Sign in on the website go to the help section if you put in email now Tv .go to complaints section they don’t make it easy they don’t want you to email them.

Harry
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@hinz 

In the below picture you’ll find the email address for customer support.

D88A858A-053B-4FB7-98F4-CF5B6A02C50B.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just tried on Chat, with no success.

It seems like Now TV are holding out like in a game of Poker, waiting to see how many subscribe to a monthly pass anyway.

If we stand firm and do not subscribe then they may have a change of heart.  I will be raising the stakes by ending my movie and entertainment subscription in protest.  There isn't a lot there that I do not already get from Netflix and Amazon Prime anyway, so no real loss and with the total £55 a moth I save, I will treat myself to something to make up for watching F1 on Channel 4 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I did get a F 1 season pass 1st time I ever got one .I emailed them to complain I had never had a discounted sports pass and they did reply to keep looking for a f1 pass it might be worth a try you will have to email under complaints.

Thanks
Harry

Ps Don’t blame you for holding out I would never pay full price .I would have watched on channel 4.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I like watching F1, practices, qualifying and the race and i rate the sky f1 shows and commentators. But i agree with many others on here breaking the £200 barrier is not easy to justify nowadays. I dislike the C4 coverage of highlights but i guess i have no option now.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's it, nothing coming from NowTV so it has greedily priced itself out as far as I am concerned. Highlights for me for the first time in I think 40 years I won't watch the races live.

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Email offer...

NOW Sports Membership offer, £20 a month for 9 months: Offer ends 24/03/2021. ‘Over 40% saving’ is against the price of the NOW Sports Membership at full price (£33.99 a month). Offer valid for the named recipient of this email only. Voucher code entitles recipient to a NOW Sports Membership for £20 per month for 9 months. Membership auto renews at standard price after 9 months unless cancelled (currently £33.99 a month). You can cancel anytime. Offer not available to customers with a NOW Sports Membership, unless you are in the last 30 days of your offer.

Kenjara
Scholar

Hmm nothing here yet. Hopefully its just their mailserver being slow.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep got mine too 🙂

GrumpyDonkey
Scholar 2

Friends have had the offer, i've got nothing as usual.

Friend currently has 6 month offer for Movies and Entertainment, now they got this offer earlier.

Kenjara
Scholar

Mines just arrived. Might be taking time to get out to everyone. 🙂

GrumpyDonkey
Scholar 2

Couldn't take it anyway, still have the few remaining months from the over they made last year to watch 2020 season.