cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

F1 replay

Does anyone know how long after the F1 race is aired NOW TV puts up the replay? I just missed the Tuscan grand pros but ready to watch it now.

0 Thanks
7 Replies
Highlighted
Expert 3

Re: F1 replay

@Coco9898 later tonight or tomorrow morning. The whole race is on channel 4 at 6:30pm though!

Highlighted
Advocate

Thanks so much! Channel 4 it is! Such a shamed it takes so long for them to upload it.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

channel 4 just had highlights it says!?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

@Saint1976 channel 4 says it’s just race highlights? 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert 3

@Coco9898 it's a 2 and a half hour program so unless they've packed it with faff then I'd expect it to be the whole race. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

Yeah NOW TV really need to speed up the pace replays become available on-demand. I've noticed sometimes with the F1 and Cricket it can take up to two days.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

At least F1 and Cricket Fans get a chance eventually to watch their Sports that they follow on Catchup / On Demand.

Where us Rugby Union Fans have nothing to watch on Catchup Sports 😠😠😠

Wouldn't be so bad if Sky replayed the Mitre Cup Competition during later in the day or through the week on Sky Arena or Sky Mix (but it been non existent, apart from that there was one match on a repeat over the first one and half weeks since this competition started).

Also no British & Irish Lions or Super Rugby matches from the archives library where Sky have the rights.

Big disappointment and don't get me started on everything is playing back with a frame rate of 25fps with my Boost Pass 😠😠😠.

0 Thanks