cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Suzanne7
Advocate

F1 on Sky One Now TV - Annoyed as I’ve bought F1 Sky Sports pass

I bought the F1 Sky Sports Now TV pass for £195 in March only to find the first three races have been/are on Sky One. I have an Entertainment pass, so if I knew the races were going to be shown on Sky One I wouldn’t have wasted my money on the Sky Sports pass! Does anyone know if the rest of the season is going to be shown on Sky One?! I’m not happy at all! 🙄😠

0 Thanks
9 Replies
scottscud
Scholar

Re: F1 on Sky One Now TV - Annoyed as I’ve bought F1 Sky Sports pass

Right with you on this one, and I have been onto them for some time about it now, and they do absolutely nothing. In fact I think they employ live chat people from the workers at McDonald’s who are too stupid to work on fries. I have complained, got a case Id and all they do is just fob you off. Perhaps if enough of us kick up a stink about it, we may at least get some kind of extension on the pass or a refund. Next step is ofcom, or CISAS

BB1D66CA-43E4-4821-85E8-B79189796E16.jpeg

ClockEnd
Expert 2

@Suzanne7 wrote:

Does anyone know if the rest of the season is going to be shown on Sky One?

Azerbaijan Grand Prix NOT on Sky One
0 Thanks
Highlighted
scottscud
Scholar

How do you know Azerbaijan Grand Prix not on Sky One. I have been onto them since the first Grand Prix was on there, and live can’t even tell me that.

0 Thanks
BITM2007
Scholar 2

Even if  no more 2019 GP's are live on "Sky One", you could have saved a minumum of £45 by watching by purchasing 4 x £25 Now TV Sky Sports Months passes and 4 x £10 Now TV Sky Sports Week passes from retailers like PC World, Argos, Wilko, WH Smith.  Then activating the month passes  on 27th of April (3 races), 7th of June (3 races), 30th of August (4 races) and 11th of October (3 races), with the weekly passes used to cover the other 4 grand Prix that are exclusively live on Sky Sports. You don't need a pass for the British Grand Prix, it will be live a Channel 4. That should cover qualifying and the races for all 21 GP's, although less passes than this will be needed if more races are screened on Sky One.

0 Thanks
Champcar59
Scholar 3

@scottscud wrote:

Right with you on this one, and I have been onto them for some time about it now, and they do absolutely nothing. In fact I think they employ live chat people from the workers at McDonald’s who are too stupid to work on fries. I have complained, got a case Id and all they do is just fob you off. Perhaps if enough of us kick up a stink about it, we may at least get some kind of extension on the pass or a refund. Next step is ofcom, or CISAS

OFCOM will not get involved with individual cases.

0 Thanks
Suzanne7
Advocate

Not sure how a breakdown of passes helps when I already have the F1 season pass! Thanks for your reply anyway! 

0 Thanks
BITM2007
Scholar 2

You have no chance of getting a refund via ofcom or CISAS.  Now TV/Sky have delivered on their contractual obigation of providing live coverage of not just F1, but all of their other sports channel as well.

0 Thanks
BITM2007
Scholar 2

It doesn't, the post was to demonstate how much you could have saved if you were just interested in watching F1 qualifying and races.  If you required the other sports channels included with the F1 pass as well, it's still the best deal available however.

0 Thanks
ClockEnd
Expert 2

@scottscud wrote:

How do you know Azerbaijan Grand Prix not on Sky One. I have been onto them since the first Grand Prix was on there, and live can’t even tell me that.

My virgin tv guide

0 Thanks