cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cain2
Advocate

F1 on Demand

Hello,

I’ve just read on The Express that F1 races are now available on demand following the conclusion of the race. 

Is this 100% confirmed and available as long as you have a Now TV Sports Pass?

Thanks

0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: F1 on Demand

@Cain2 Not necessarily right after the end of the race, but certainly within a few hours or at least the next day. Practice sessions an qualifying are available as well. 

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Cain2 Not necessarily right after the end of the race, but certainly within a few hours or at least the next day. Practice sessions an qualifying are available as well. 

View solution in original post

Gizmo
Scholar

Unfortunately, F1 on Demand it output at 25fps regardless of your Boost settings.

0 Thanks
Enapace
Expert 2

@Gizmo 

I do hope 50FPS on Demand and Remaining 5 Channels is sorted this year it is the last piece in the pie to do now Sports Pass has come a huge way forward last 12 months

Adamss94
Advocate

I was hoping that now TV done a  F1 pass but clearly not I'm not paying £33/£25 for sky sports I dont care about football I just want F1 so thanks for nothing now tv I will go find a IPTV provider and watch the F1 with there servise cant wait for Amazon to be airing f1 sky are just out to rip people off 

0 Thanks
Addffgjjk
Observer

Trying to find today's F1 qualifying on demand, it's not yet up which is poor.

When is it likely going to be available?

0 Thanks
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Addffgjjk Qualifying is  now available on demand, don’t know when it went up, but it’s there now.

Although billed as “qualifying highlights”, it’s 1h 29m long, so I expect it’s all there.

0 Thanks
Ant42
Mentor

I still can't find it. There are 17 on demand programmes in the "F1 2021" section, but no practice or qualifying. Searching for "qualifying" or "Bahrain" returns nothing. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Edit: Yes I was!  Immediately after posting, I found it it in "On Demand Genres" / "F1".

0 Thanks
Saint1976
Elite 2

@Ant42 it's not in the F1 2021 section. It's in 'F1'.

If using a mobile device it's the top box (see image below when logged into the community)

Screenshot_20210328-130005__01.jpg

If using a device connected to your TV or an integrated app, go to Sports on Demand, scroll to the bottom (On Demand Genres) and select F1. 

Ant42
Mentor

Thanks, I found it eventually.  Looks like they have both highlights and the full show there now as well as the F2 sprint races.