cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: F1 2020 on NowTV. What do we want?

They did and said the same to me, send a complaint email in and with a couple of days they refunded me

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

I would buy a pass now.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Now that the F1 season start has been confirmed I would like to buy the F1 Season Pass.  I can't see how to order it.  Is it available now/yet?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

The links and pages are starting to appear, the pass is not currently up yet though.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

The original season pass £198 / 22 races = £9 per race.

For the first 8 races starting 5th July to 6th September can be covered with 2 x sports month passes if you break after the first British GP and start again 7th August in time for qualifying for the second British GP.

So £34 x 2 = £68 for 8 races, works out at £8.50 per race.

At this stage, no one really knows what will happen after these European races are done so I can't see how we nor Now TV can commit to a season pass. We'd be back in the mess in March where everyone wants their money back.

A nice gesture of goodwill would be a discount to those who originally purchased a season pass or some promotion if up-take is low, but with a only a 2 month season confirmed, there's not a huge scope for discounting.

Anyone still without a refund and waiting for a free week pass for each rescheduled event will likely get a bad deal as I can't see 22 races being done before the 2021 season has to start.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

£25 x 2 = £50

Sky sports monthly passes from Currys.

Highlighted
Mentor

Awesome. That's just £6.25 per race.

I'd be happy to bag that now.

0 Thanks