cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

F1 2020 on NowTV. What do we want?

What do we want to see from NowTV F1 in 2020 ?

I'd want a stand alone HD app with live and catch up at a maximum of £10 per month. 

99 Replies
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: F1 2020 on NowTV. What do we want?

@doppelganger 

Considering Sports passes still do not have any catch up content, I wouldn't hold my breath!

Although Sky Go/TV from Sky on PS4 has catch up sports it certainly wouldn't be difficult to bring that aspect over to Now TV. 

Highlighted
Scholar

I would like F1 Sky Sports Channel upgraded to 50FPS on NowTV like the Main channel is now with boost I think that is definitely possible. Catchup for Qualifying would be very nice specially for races held in early morning but not sure how likely that is to happen.  

Scholar

To be honest, the F1 deal they've done before at £119 for the full season makes it £13.22 a month... for 24-hour access to all the Sky Sports Channels - It's great value. And whilst the quality it's stunning I still get a very respectable picture, even stretched on a 79" TV!

If anyone from Sky/NowTV is reading, I think that the above is a justifiable price for those of us that just want to F1 - Committing £34/month to watch 1 channel for 2-3 hours every fortnight won't do it for me

Highlighted
Scholar

£119? When was that, cost me £195 last year.

Hopefully they do a season pass for 2020, just not with a stupid price hike as before.

Highlighted
Scholar

Ah yes, you're right! Last year it was £195 -

I just googled and 2018 it was £150, here's hoping no more price rises as I think I'll find another way to watch it if it's over £200

Highlighted
Advocate

£119!? We have always paid £195 I think. Its bound to go up again too. Still good value for 9 months of viewing I guess.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar 2

We have always paid £195 I think. Its bound to go up again too. Still good value for 9 months of viewing I guess.

You have less than a hour to get three months passes with sticks for £50.  Just £150 that way.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

I've saved £30 of Tesco Clubcard vouchers which I can convert to £90 credit for NowTV. Should make for a good saving when the pass goes on sale.

Highlighted
Scholar

Does anyone remember roughly when the pass comes out, I seem to remember beginning of march??

0 Thanks