cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer

Re: Continuous buffering watching England v Belgium

Same on 2 different BT boxes, every other net player under the Sun works fine, NOW Live Sports from Sky is currently a sad joke, gave up trying to watch England-Belgium, used old PC instead. Ridiculous. Needs a month's refund to make good.

Highlighted
Observer

horse racing worked then no England and now no NFL.  Always worked through Talk Talk box.  Not impressed perhaps talk talk should get a better deal from Sky and we can ditch these cowboys.  not impressed

Highlighted
Mentor

Same here. I have now tv app in my tv, xbox, youview box. I also bought recently a now tv stick because I couldn't watch sports with 50fps frame rate on ANY of my devices....

So, I have sports pass, cinema pass & boost. Foitball is not watchable at all on ALL my devices. Bitrate quality keeps dropping to 90!!! The bonus streams are the same. And some cinema channels are affected too.

I had enough with now tv. The most USELESS service EVER!!! They only know how to grab our money. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted

Have a NowTV Stick and Boost.  Continuous buffering on all sports channels for the last few days 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Same problem also. Buffering and picture freezing throughout the England game. Now experiencing same issues with the evening games. Really pathetic. Checked my internet connection - 200MB/s with no issues. It is clear from all of the complaints that this is a problem with Now tv. Not the customers fault!

Highlighted
Advocate

Suffered continuous bufferIn during first half & advised to switch tv off & also fire stick before restarting. This did not work so switched to now tv box rather than fire stick & second half was problem free!

Highlighted

Mine is same through the app on my smart tv Internet speed's  are very good Its doing my head in

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Just had a message pop up on the France v Portugal game (NowTV Stick):

"Frequent buffering"

"You are experiencing streaming interruptions"

Yeah. No sh*t Sherlock!!

Tell me something I don't know....🙄

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

I contacted them via online chat and they know about the issues tonight and said they are working on a fix.

They have added credit to my account so its worth chatting to them via online chat.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Thank you for this information.

Will make contact later 👍
0 Thanks