Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: Continuous buffering watching England v Belgium

had the same issue all day, can watch on my phone but not on talk talk 

Highlighted

Must be a CDN issue, it’s affecting all my devices including an Ethernet connected Chromecast. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

ND!! I like that 🙂 Not good tonight, really wanted to watch this England match vs Belgium. A decent opponent to make a match of it and my 4K Roku is giving me roughly 5 secs of action before buffering 😞 

Never happened before!!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert 2

also with me watching on a samsung smart tv using the now tv app and also on my small black box,both on a wired connection.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar 2

Same for me. Buffering on sport and movies.  Unwatchable. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

Just turned over for the darts and same thing happening.

Now tv are a joke nowdays.

Highlighted
Advocate

Same problem for me.

Completely unwatchable via my Talktalk box. I gave up eventually but found it was OK on my iMac.

Certainly not as good as the previous TalkTalk sports boost which didn't involve Now TV.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Same buffering and terrible pixelation as others watching England match.

Strangely no problems with my old Apple TV 3rd gen box (HD without Siri remote) with the app that hasn’t been updated since 2015.  I thought it might be due to boost - 1080p 50fps streams - but sky sports mix and other 25fps also have terrible pixelation and buffering.

All the sports channels work fine on the old Apple TV 3rd gen so must be accessing a different stream from the content delivery network (CDN)

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

All my the live channels on my entertainment/sports channels are not watchable with constant buffering. Select any show on my watch list previously shown and not problem viewing it.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

I agree i have bought sky for my dad on sky tv who is dying from cancer and is confused about what is going on with the blurry picture his mind is not want it used to be and is blaming me for the bad picture and all now tv are saying is reset your device i have done this 3x knowing fine well its not his box its now tv's fault not happy at all i want a refund and a sorry at the very least 

0 Thanks