Highlighted
Advocate

Re: Continuous buffering watching England v Belgium

This is ridiculous

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

This seems to be happening more and more, too many Now Tv customers for the size of the server thats why they drop us down to 25mps. Always happens with high demands, the only way Now Tv is going to cure this is investment.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

I've got the same issue, had if for days. They've reduced the frame rate for 'Youview' boxes I reckon there a wider issue covering multiple platforms.  too many people trying to watch. 

Not sure if the NowTV stick is affected?

Highlighted

Same here, completely unwatchable, surely some form of compensation is called for. 

What's the point of buying a Sky Sports pass if you are unable to watch Sky sports? 

Highlighted
Observer

This is absolutely ridiculous! Constant buffering and ‘something went wrong’ errors with the smart TV app and I have a 100mbps internet connection and have tried other streams on other devices and they are working absolutely fine. Definitely a NOW TV broadcast issue and NOT a viewer issue and I for one will be demanding a refund!

Highlighted
Advocate

Same on my device trying to watch the NFL

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I thought it was just me.....

The picture has been stuttering, pixellating and at one point I got an 'HDCP error' and it went off altogether.

Missed the England equaliser whilst I was faffing about getting it to work again!! 👿

Is it just those of us with the HD Boost that are suffering ?

0 Thanks
Highlighted

This is a diabolical sports service - please don't charge customers when your sports service doesn't work! 

It is happening on all now sports channels - what a waste of money.

It should've been resolved by now - poor customer service.

Using LG TV app.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I have the same issue will all Sport streams - I have boost

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

exact same issue. It was working fine. Decided to get the HD boost so my pops could watch the games today and now it wont load!! I have 70mbps connection and just did a speed test. no issues. What A waste of money

0 Thanks