cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

Continuous buffering watching England v Belgium

I am paying for HD quality, but getting ND (no definition).  Continuous buffering and "something went wrong". My Internet connection is fine, speeds 50mpbs+.

What is going on? Not acceptable. 

62 Replies
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: Continuous buffering watching England v Belgium

Yep. It’s rubbish. Was ok earlier for the Ireland game. England kicked off and it’s like watching Lego blocks on the screen. 

Highlighted
Scholar 2

it was same midweek when i was watching scotland game and is back today watching england game iam so fed up with now tv stick

Highlighted

Same here.Buffered ,now has gone off saying 'sorry something went wrong.Please go back and try again' !!!!!!!

Highlighted
Advocate

Yes, same here for the England game. 65mb download speeds, no jittter or ping issues, yet Nowtv is buffering and erroring all the time (using the BT Youview box app). Ridiculous.

Highlighted

I am having the same problem Anyone got a solution?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Awful - purchased pass to watch England - had to switch off.  Needless to say have cancelled pass

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I cant watch on any of my devices, reset router 3 times, bt now tv constantly stopping, not working on any nowtv devices in house, angry, i want my money back.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Same as the other messages. Paid for Now TV package and cannot watch it. Look forward to receiving the refund as a minimum.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

same problem, different channel. sky cricket is unwatchable.