cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mentor

Cannot watch premiership game.

I have just signed up and downloaded the Now TV sports day pass but cannot locate Man Utd V Newcastle? Can anyone advise me how I may get to watch it? Thank you.

Gary

0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Scholar 3

Re: Cannot watch premiership game.

Hi@Gaztafari

Newcastle vs Man Utd is on Sky sports box office at a price of £14.95, and is not available with any other pass,hope this helps you!!

View solution in original post

17 Replies
Highlighted
Scholar 3

Hi@Gaztafari

Newcastle vs Man Utd is on Sky sports box office at a price of £14.95, and is not available with any other pass,hope this helps you!!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Advocate

It’s not though. I have paid for the game through your site on my phone and it is not access I already anywhere on my smart tv app

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

This is already a shocking tactic to make us pay this amount of money for it but to then make it a puzzle to find is ridiculous. I have missed half this game already and I want a refund. Disgusting and greedy service 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Matt18178 

This has nothing to do with Sky or BT Sports, where it was the Premier League who instigated this for the loss of revenue from non gate receipts.

These PPV matches was never scheduled to be aired on either Sky Sports or BT Sports anyway.

There is loads of articles and talk about it on the internet.

Apparently out of all the Premier League Clubs only Leicester City voted against this Pay Per View model.

Here's one article in the last couple of hours.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/12952868/premier-league-pay-per-view-mourinho-tottenham/ 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Elite

@Matt18178 @Gaztafari the game is on sky sports box office. That is a completely separate service and a completely different app. You need to register with sky sports box office online and pay for the match online. 

https://sports.skyboxoffice.com/events

Highlighted

So I’ve just payed for a sky sports day pass on now tv because that’s where it said to watch the game then now tv aren’t even showing it... so I then have to pay another £15 to sky sports? 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Nathralph 

Have you got a link or take a screen shot where you reckon the Newcastle v Man Utd game was supposed to be advertised on NowTV ?

This match was never scheduled for NowTV only Sky Sports Box Office for £14.95 on PPV.

With regards to a full refund for your day sports pass jump over to NowTV live chat.

Use this link to find the green chat button to click on.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Hi Duncaw67 thanks for the response. I don't have Sky, which is why I chose Now TV. So NTV advertise that all Premier league games are available but then....they're not! It should clearly be posted on NTV website that not ALL games will be available. 

Highlighted
Mentor

I agree Matt18178, its at the very least misleading to advertise that ALL Premier League games are available then to turn around and say....except for the ones on Sky Box Office, and we're not even going to publish that they are not available. Stinks to me!

0 Thanks