cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Bt sports

how do you get BT sports on Now TV now too watch and buy passes and stuff.

thanks 

0 Thanks
3 Replies
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Bt sports

Hi @Davieboy 

At the moment you cant and when the BT App does materialise on the NowTV branded devices you will need to subscribe via BT and won't be part of any NowTV Passes 😠.

Have a read of this taken from their Sky Sports Article.

The great news is that BT Sport is coming soon!

From spring 2020 the BT Sport app will be available on the black NOW TV Box, the NOW TV Smart Box with HD & Freeview and the NOW TV Smart Stick with HD & Voice Search.

You'll be able to download the BT Sport app through the App Store and sign in to your BT Sport account to access all 4 BT Sport channels – BT Sport 1, 2, 3 and ESPN.

The BT Sport subscription will not be included in any NOW TV Passes.

Keep a lookout for further news of when BT Sport will be available.

Here's the link that i extracted the above information from.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-week-month-pass 

Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps @Davieboy 

At least there is now some confirmation of how Now TV will be getting BT Sport. 

So it looks like it'll be through the BT sport month pass? At £25 for those who don't want a contract. 

https://www.bt.com/sport/monthly-pass

If you have EE you can get BT sport on the the big screen for £15 (unless this is now £20) in the same respect of no contract. 

Highlighted
Expert 3

when the BT App does materialise on the NowTV branded devices you will need to subscribe via BT and won't be part of any NowTV Passes 

That's fine by me. I wonder if the Roku US GAA GO app could also be made available.

I don't watch Premier Sports nor Eurosport much, but players on the Now TV stick for them would be useful.

£25/month isn't too bad as I only need it for UEFA games which is about 2 times 3 months in a season.  Occasionally for Premier League if I can be bothered to get up by noon on Saturday.

Anyway I can cancel with Virgin. That is the real upside.