cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
C3RBERUS
Scholar

Re: Blotchy / Blocky Picture On Sports Channels

Isnt that the truth they are as much use as a chocolate teapot. 

Like many people ive given up using now tv , sky are rubbish when my deal ends next month I wont renew unless they can fix the issue. and ill just continue with netflix, disney, amazon prime and apple tv. At least they offer 4k quality and a better experience than this service. And lets be fair the films they are releasing are not great or re-releasing shows which ive already seen or own on dvd which have better picture quality 🤣

0 Thanks
ukbobboy
Legend

@branflakes  @C3RBERUS  @Southernjock 

You know guys,

Branflakes note from NOW amazes me that there are people in the world that can write so many words, sentences and paragraphs and yet say absolutely nothing. It takes skill and practice, honed over years, to achieve such levels of nothingness.

So guys, you are on a fruitless journey of "kicking that can forever down a never ending road".

UK Bob

0 Thanks
Nedbye
Advocate

All ,

ive still been emailing them every few weeks and complaining that it’s not fair to pay for a product that that can’t deliver properly. I received the following the other day :

‘Thanks for getting back to us.

We apologise for the delay in resolution. We had escalated this case to our Technical Experts and Team of developers who are constantly working on to fix this issue at the earliest. 

We’d also like to give you a month’s worth of NOW credit to compensate you for the inconvenience, worth £20’

I know £20 doesn’t go far but I will keep sending the same complaint  email every  couple of weeks . 

0 Thanks