cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DaniVegas
Mentor

Re: Blotchy / Blocky Picture On Sports Channels

The crazy thing is sky news is fine and when highlights are on the news channel it's not there !!!. Also It disappeared in August and came back in September and been here ever since 🤬🤬🤬

0 Thanks
branflakes
Scholar

I can only suggest that we all keep complaining via this page:

https://help.nowtv.com/complaints/tv

one thing i will not do anymore is go through all the troubleshooting steps. i've done it several times over the last 18 months or so to no avail. i have enough evidence, photos and videos of what it looks like, and nothing will make it go away. it's something on their end. 

i'm just going to send a complaint every week until they get so irritated with me that they have to get it sorted. i advise that others do the same.

0 Thanks
DaniVegas
Mentor

Also, if you notice the first 4 or 5 seconds the picture is fine then after the first 4 of 5 seconds the screen goes a shade darker and its there, watching football is really annoying now, in fact watching most sports is annoying when the screen pans it's there. The fact first few seconds it isn't there makes it more annoying because it tells me its easily sorted

0 Thanks
branflakes
Scholar

@DaniVegas @C3RBERUS @FlashBlack 

it just me that has this problem not appearing on WBA vs MU today? 

first game in ages where there definitively is no blotchy pattern. 

will be interesting to see if it holds for arsenal leeds. am watching on main event. 

terrified to pause the game in case the pattern comes up on the pause screen and then stays put!

0 Thanks
branflakes
Scholar

lol, my internet cut out and when i loaded nowtv back up again, the pattern was back 😞

0 Thanks
DaniVegas
Mentor

If you back out and go back on it comes back because it was fine for me for
first time in months until I put TV guide on

0 Thanks