cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

BT sport

Can I access BT Sport on now TV? To watch champions League matches.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Unfortunately at the moment there is no BT Sport on the NowTV service Smiley Sad.

There is a cross supply agreement between BT & NowTV where the BT Sport App is maybe coming to the NowTV boxes & stick.

Where this information is still a little sketchy at the moment and no official date has been confirmed apart from it's apparently going to happen sometime during 2019.

View solution in original post

178 REPLIES 178
UKTVPlayapp
Expert

I am hoping the BT Sport channels appear on now tv boxes and sticks in time for the champions league round of 16 ties start.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@UKTVPlayapp @Anonymous User @Enapace @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Posted this a few days ago, seems to be another "confirmed" date assumed by BT.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Off-Topic-Chat/BT-confirms-new-Now-TV-launch-timescale/m-p/518137#M15868

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
starman73
Elite

I am hoping the BT Sport channels appear on now tv boxes and sticks in time for the champions league round of 16 ties start.

With BT selling BT Sport for £25/month that you can get on various devices including Chromecast, I don't expect a Now TV app.  They don't even have it on a Fire stick and that has a BT app.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@starman73 

If its anything like Ireland Now TV, then I would assume there will be a BT sport pass for £25 a month.

That is pure speculation though

starman73
Elite

@gavs82008 There is a £25 BT Sport pass, just no app on Now TV sticks/boses.  Nor Fire TV sticks/boxes.  Anyway I do have a chromecast, so I can just use that when I leave Virgin in August.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@starman73 

From what I have seen with Now TV Ireland the BT sport pass is directly via Now TV billing. 

Although I do understand that BT are in the progress of testing Roku devices for BT sport. 

starman73
Elite

@UKTVPlayapp wrote:

Do you need a separate subscription  to access the BT sport channels or will it come under the same subscription as Sky Sports. If is separate how much will it cost.

No one knows.  You have to wait for it to happen.

UKTVPlayapp
Expert
Any news when by sport will be added on now tv boxes and sticks.
UKTVPlayapp
Expert
I was meaning BT Sport.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
How long is a piece of string? We're not even sure if it has reached the testing stage yet. The latest I heard from a friend in one of Sky's Call Centres was that they had been told there was a delay on the proposed start date. I should add I can't vouch for the validity of that info.