cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LukeJ1990
First Poster

BT sport

Can I access BT Sport on now TV? To watch champions League matches.

0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
schnapps Legend 3
Legend 3

Re: BT sport

Hi @LukeJ1990 

Unfortunately at the moment there is no BT Sport on the NowTV service Smiley Sad.

There is a cross supply agreement between BT & NowTV where the BT Sport App is maybe coming to the NowTV boxes & stick.

Where this information is still a little sketchy at the moment and no official date has been confirmed apart from it's apparently going to happen sometime during 2019.

3 Replies
schnapps Legend 3
Legend 3

Hi @LukeJ1990 

Unfortunately at the moment there is no BT Sport on the NowTV service Smiley Sad.

There is a cross supply agreement between BT & NowTV where the BT Sport App is maybe coming to the NowTV boxes & stick.

Where this information is still a little sketchy at the moment and no official date has been confirmed apart from it's apparently going to happen sometime during 2019.

Highlighted
ClockEnd
Helper 3

@schnapps wrote:

Hi @LukeJ1990 

I would have thought if it was going to happen then this week would have been the ideal time.  BT have Champions League + Europa League + FA Cup in the next few days and could have sold a bundle of passes or at least got people in on a trial.   Maybe Sky and BT are holding fire until 6 nations is off terrestrial and F1 starts.

I cancelled BT Sport on Virgin hoping that something would have been announced, but guess I will be going back in early March and stumping up £18/month for another couple of months.

0 Thanks
InstallationM
Occasional Poster

this is the major flaw with now tv, no BT sports app and no eurosports app

0 Thanks