cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Scholar 2

Re: BT SPORT APP FOR NOW TV LAUNCH DATE 21.2.20

EE actually allow you to login into the official apps on Apple TV for example it's how i use and works flawless

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

It doesn’t really work I’ve actually google reviews and if u actually read them loads of people have said it doesn’t work ! 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

Following the recent addition of the Spotify app to NOW TV devices, from today the BT Sport app is also available.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

That’s a lie I just checked it’s not  in the U.K.  bt sport. Why say it’s available from today when clearly it’s not on the now tv app. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Larnie 

The BT Sports App is showing on my NowTV 4K Box and i am based in the UK.

I doubt it will be available on the white NowTV Box.

If you have another generation box or stick and done a System update and the BT Sports App in not showing under Apps Store "News, Weather, Sport" section then the App may take 24 to 48 hours to be pushed out onto your NowTV branded device.

Highlighted
Scholar 2

It’s showing on my now tv freeview box as well 

Highlighted
Expert

Going off bt sports app can I ask you scholar have you got Spotify app on your now tv smart box with Freeview.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

@Larnie No, it's not "a lie" 🙄

Can I get the BT Sport app?

The BT Sport app is now available on the black NOW TV Box, the NOW TV Smart Box with HD & Freeview and the NOW TV Smart Stick.

You can download the BT Sport app through the App Store and sign in to your BT Sport account to access all 4 BT Sport channels – BT Sport 1, 2 & 3 and BT Sport ESPN.

The BT Sport subscription isn't included in any NOW TV Passes – you'll need to sign up via BT to use the app

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-apps-are-available-on-now-tv-box-stick

0 Thanks