cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Any chance of a sports offer for Masters golf?

Something realistically priced that reflects the fact I only want Sports for 4 days (well 5 including par 3 on Wednesday).  £34 is far too much. If only there was a Sports week pass...

6 Replies
redchiz1
Elite 2

Do they not do that any more? I didn't realise. Have you not got any offers in My Account at the moment. There was an £18.99 deal going not long back. 

starman73
Expert 3

No sports week pass for quite a while now.  Last time I had one was April 2019 for the Masters.  Cost £10.99.

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

No offer yet 😞 Surprising as there is also Liverpool v City this weekend as well as an early morning Grand Prix. Might get a day pass on Sunday.

Still there are highlights on BBC2. 

BBC highlights of The Masters

Round One highlights

Friday 8 April – 12:15-1.45am and 9-9.30am on BBC Two, BBC iPlayer, BBC Sport website and mobile app

Round Two highlights

Saturday 9 April – 12.05-1.35am and 9.30-11am on BBC Two, BBC iPlayer, BBC Sport website and mobile app

Round Three highlights

Sunday 10 April – 12-1.30am and 8.50-10.10am on BBC Two, BBC iPlayer, BBC Sport website and mobile app

Round Four highlights

Monday 11 April – 12.10-2.10am and 1-3pm on BBC Two, BBC iPlayer, BBC Sport website and mobile app

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

There is a £20 per month for 6 months deal on the NOW website that went live today if anybody is interested.

redchiz1
Elite 2

Nice one @schnapps £4 a day doesn't seem so bad.  Plus the remainder of the month for free!  😁

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

£20 a month. 6month offer

Offer ends 10/04/22. Sports Month Membership auto-renews after your 6 month offer at £33.99 a month. No contract, cancel anytime.

May bite at that price, will sleep on it 😊