Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: 4month sky sports mobile

This might be of interest to somebody.

NowTV are currently offering a day sports pass with 5 months mobile sports pass included in the price of £9.98 which must have gone live in the last day or two (see screen shot below).

When i checked last (two or three days ago) there was no mobile pass offer included in the day sports pass price from this link below.

https://www.nowtv.com/sports-purchase 

Screenshot_2021-02-14-12-26-19.png

0 Thanks
Ste1983
Mentor

Thanks, does anyone know if the mobile pass starts when you buy the day pass or when you use the day pass it. 

I've got a mobile pass lasting till April but thinking of telling my brother to just buy this day pass now to get the 5 months mobile pass and use the day pass as and when he wants

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Ste1983 

This link will give yoyu some information.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-month-pass

The Sky Sports Month Pass and Mobile Month Pass will start right away, and auto-renew each month.

You can start your Sky Sports Day (or Week) Pass at a time that suits you. When you buy your Pass, it'll automatically be saved for you for up to a year. And it'll start automatically whenever you start watching Sky Sports. (It doesn't matter what time of day you activate your Pass – you'll still get the full 24 hours or 7 days).

Your Pass will run continuously once you start it. You won’t be able to pause your Pass.

0 Thanks
starman73
Expert 3

does anyone know if the mobile pass starts when you buy the day pass or when you use the day pass it. 

@Ste1983 

Yes.  When you buy the pass or apply the voucher or when you apply a voucher from a stick or if you apply a voucher provided to you by now tv staff.  The mobile pass activates about a week later.

Starting a day pass that is already on your account doesn’t give you the mobile pass.

0 Thanks