cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4month sky sports mobile

I got the sky sports day pass and they offered me 4 months mobile, I downloaded the now TV mobile app but when I go to sports it says I need to buy the pass, I have activated it in my account but it's still not working. @

0 Thanks
4 Replies
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: 4month sky sports mobile

@Gilliansing 

What device are you using to watch the sports content?

Have a look at this thread, might give you some confirmation 

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Offers-Vouchers/6-month-pass-not-working/m-p/550139

0 Thanks
Elite

@Gilliansing in the terms and conditions you'll see that it takes up to 10 days for the free pass to go active.

Secondly, the mobile pass only gives you access to 5 of the 11 sports channels - Premier League, NFL, Arena, Racing & News.

Lastly, the mobile pass will only work on a phone, not a tablet.

Advocate

I've got the same issue. I bought mine on the 23rd of December. I have a running mobile pass which I cancelled (this pass will continue until the 19th of Jan). I was expecting the 4 months free pass to appear by now. I spoke to someone on chat today and they re-enabled my mobile pass and said to get back in touch if I get charged on the 19th! Confusing...

Thanks

0 Thanks
Observer

I bought my day pass on 21 December but have not received the 4 month free mobile pass yet either. Looks as if the 10 working days from purchase is being taken to the limit.

0 Thanks