cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

£33.99 for no live sport

So I'm currently paying £33.99 a month for Sky Sports through Now TV. Obviously, there IS no live sport at the moment. I'm not interested in re-runs of anything. And surely we're not going to pretend that anyone pays this amount for money unless it's live sport. Will you switch me to a different package for the duration, or is this the only option to cancel my direct debit?

0 Thanks
4 Replies
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: £33.99 for no live sport

yep. I've just cancelled my sports for the same reason.

I also sent a complaint/assistance email to Now about my payments, which got no reply, apart from the email I've just received saying they've closed my complaint and hope it was resolved to my satisfaction!

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the swift reply Rob. Cancellation it is then. Now Tv have zero interest in their customers it seems.

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Now TV will not automatically switch your payments from monthly to week/day passes. It operates on the method of if you want to cancel then you can no strings attached. 

So yeah the only real option is to cancel your pass. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, I am simply a NOW customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service and like you I am still a customer. For any account issues you’ll need to contact staff via customer support.
0 Thanks
Mikeysteam
Scholar

Please stop paying £33.99 per month, when monthly passes are widely available in stores (WHSmith, Tesco, Argos) for only £25 at any time of the year.

0 Thanks