cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lovebuguk
Scholar

will nowtv ever add any new stream tv channels ?

channels like h2 that are on tvplayer for £4,99 a mouth. will nowtv add any more channels that are live stream tv channels any time soon.

8 REPLIES 8
Legend 5
Legend 5

@lovebuguk I have TVPLAYER for H2 and other channels can't get on Now or my current Virgin package. I hope that they bring more live channels though obviously the price might increase depending on which and how many. A lot of people seem to like idea of SyFy.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
lovebuguk
Scholar

A lot of people seem to like idea of SyFy.  yep people have been likeing that idea for over a year now  :)).

out of the channels on offer at the moment on now tv only wtach sky liveing/atlantic/sky one/ fox. no real intrest in the rest. love the h2 channel and ci channel. would be great if them channels and syfy. just can not get my head round why h2 and ci is streaming on tvplayer but not on a sky platform that is more expensive .

would be great to have the channels on one thing instead of multi apps plus the pic on now tv is great :)).

Legend 5
Legend 5

I agree would be nice to have things in one place. Unfortunately however when that happens costs increase. I can get History for example on Virgin on a more expensive package than I am on, it is however currently cheaper to pay out for TVplayer. What is a shame is that no one has developed an app to let you see what is on each at same time. At least I am not aware of one. Hopefully TVplayer plus will become available for Roku in future.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
lovebuguk
Scholar

i know that the tv player app is comeing to the samsung smart tvs :).

Legend 5
Legend 5

Indeed but not sure if will be plus in full or partial plus like on Amazon Fire Stick. Don't know if you are aware but it works with screen mirroring with Chromecast from mobile. You can then watch W, Alibi that cannot get on fire devices on your TV. Quality is hit and miss. Apparently also Samsung tablets are being preloaded with it.
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@4268 @lovebuguk TV player apparently has a Roku app in development as wellSmiley Happy

http://www.a516digital.com/2016/08/tvplayer-confirms-arrival-of-mtv.html

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Legend 5
Legend 5

Indeed @commanda6 going back to original question. Would be great if Now got a couple of channels not on similar services eg aforementioned SyFy.
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@4268

Yep sci-fi and W would be my two picks for new channels

If NowTV had W. We wouldn't need to wait each year or more to get seasons of the strain

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.