cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

where is ep 2 of Vinyl?

Hi, is anyone else having trouble finding episode 2 of Vinyl?  I cannot find it in the list of shows at all, and the link to it which shows up on my home screen as 'highlights' refuses to work. Can anyone shed any light on this?

Thanks.

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah I have exactly the same problem. Not even listed in the sky Atlantic category or in the highlights. I can acces it through the "my tv" section but it shows 0 series 0 episodes. I remember something similar happened with true detective season 2 and Ray Donovan last year. Just not good enough.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Series 'no longer available ' according to mine.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It'll be back later today. A bug is hiding episodes at random and Vinyl got caught last night. One of the NOW TV team will get it fixed. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User I've just checked now and both episodes are available to watch.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

We're sorry as there was a technical glitch however this should all be up and running on the service now. 

Hope you enjoy the show!

Thanks, 

Seema

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks, yes definitely not good enough...I only joined Now TV 2 weeks ago and having access to this series was one of the main reasons I joined.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

We're really sorry as there was a technical glitch with this episode however this should all be up and running on the service now. 

Hope you enjoy the show!

Thanks, 

Seema

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry about that, but Vinyl should all be up and running on the NOW TV service.

Hope you enjoy it!

Thanks,

NOW TV Team