cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

when can we have Vikings from History Chancellor

When are we going to get the Viking Box Set ..or do I have to join Amazon Prime to get it and cancel my Now TV
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User We've watched Vikings on Amazon Prime and can see why you want it Smiley Happy

I see it's mentioned today on History but personally can't see it on NowTV

http://tvguide.us3.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=747b02787c1a0d43eec8aa351&id=5ceeadec87&e=95719960aa

Legend 5
Legend 5

I doubt it will appear here unless history comes here or the program moves to one of the channels here. Always puzzles me why pay out a subscription though for just one program.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We need it on Now ....well I do! Iol...I thought History was on sky?....so why not add to Now.....:)
Legend 5
Legend 5

So is Sky2 and other channels. I know on Virgin History is only available on most expensive package not sure about Sky. I have history and H2 via TVplayer.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the info and answer guess have to buy on DVD or subscribe to Amazon ...:(
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User I know it is on Amazon Video but why not subscribe to LoveFilm by Post on Amazon? I do it for all the boxsets I want to rent that are not here. It has different plans/prices but I think it is good for the money. 🙂
It's no contract as well. 🙂
I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you ...I take a look ..:)
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User Forgot to mention that the first 30 days are free so you could watch the first season at least for free 🙂
I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @caseyb1993 Amazon recently had a deal on their Prime service - £59 for the year. I had temporarily cancelled mine in March to see if they offered any thing to rejoin. That deal appeared and it let me rejoin at that price. Had that deal not appeared also got offer of £10 voucher if re joined. Do quite like outlander.