cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

voucher codes

Can I keep using voucher codes for entertaiment viewing, or do I have to keep paying 6.99  a month

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Can I keep using voucher codes for entertaiment viewing, or do I have to keep paying 6.99  a month

sweeney-123

Yes, no problem with continuing to use the voucher code passes method, this is what i do all the time.

Just make sure that you apply the pass within thirty days of the next due payment date.

If you add a pass after the next payment due date, you will be charged the £6.99

Hi @Anonymous User

as usual Mr @schnapps is correctSmiley Happy

One more thing to note, though, as this confuses some people when you're not in the last 30 days of your current voucher/offer the apply voucher button won't be visible. You are able to be on offers both entertainment and movies at the same time.

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

sweeney-123

Yes, no problem with continuing to use the voucher code passes method, this is what i do all the time.

Just make sure that you apply the pass within thirty days of the next due payment date.

If you add a pass after the next payment due date, you will be charged the £6.99

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

sweeney-123

Hi @Anonymous User

as usual Mr @schnapps is correctSmiley Happy

One more thing to note, though, as this confuses some people when you're not in the last 30 days of your current voucher/offer the apply voucher button won't be visible. You are able to be on offers both entertainment and movies at the same time.

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

sweeny-123

Another thing that i forgot to mention, if you are thinking of taking advantage of some of the amazing deals that sometime come around during the year with retailers such has Amazon Lighting deals, Argos, Currys etc and are considering buying a number boxes all in one go.

Then if this is the case, be aware that there is an approx 12 month time limit expiry date on the pass from date of purchase from the shop and NowTV will not allow you to add multiple passes all in one go on your account (you are only allowed to add one entertainment & one movie pass per time).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I BOUGHT A BOX WITH A FREE TRIAL  THE CODE IS NOT ACCEPTED

BEEN ON ONLINE HELP 4 TIMES AND GIVEN NEW CODE THAT DOESNT WORK EITHER  DO THE CODES WORK EVER OR IS IT A FIDDLE TO GET YOU TO BUY A BOX .. YOU HAVE TO ENTER A TRIAL PERIOD  ANYWAY  SO WHATS THE DEAL?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Personally speaking I've used nothing but voucher pass codes since early 2014 and never had any problems...

By-the-way, all brand new NOW TV subscribers are eligible for a -free 14-day' in-addition to applying their voucher code passes.

Perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: Now TV voucher code not working

Cheers

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Hi Sweeney & David

The following instructions were developed, written and continually used by Senior Forum Member @Schnapps

All you need to do is buy your voucher pass (from either Currys, Amazon, Game, Argos, ShopTo, etc.) and apply the voucher code to your existing NowTV account under My Passes where you will see an option to "Apply Voucher".

Then all you need to do within the final 30 calendar days before the voucher expires (if you want to continue with the voucher method) is to add a new voucher pass.

If you keep following this method then no money will be taken from your bank or credit card, I have been using this method for over 18 months to keep the costs down and touch wood and, as of yet, I have had no money taken from my bank card by NowTV.

The only thing to bear in mind is that you must apply the new voucher code before the existing code expires (within the last 30 days) or NowTV will automatically take a payment from your bank card.

NB: The above method will also work with free vouchers obtained with purchases of new NowTV boxes.

Also if you decide to leave the NowTV service (either short term or long term) make sure that you cancel your passes (don't worry if you cancel early you will still get the full duration of the voucher passes that you have applied) or again NowTV will automatically renew taking monthly subscription costs from your bank card.

They need to put a 10p hold on the card, which is released almost instantly. This is to ensure that:

a) The card is valid and not reported stolen,
b) The card holder is over 18 and
c) The card holder's registered address is within the UK.

Hope this helps

UK Bob