cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

unable to watch anything on my devices

hi last night i tried to watch a progame on now tv, but unable to as it keeps saying 'sorry, you've already used this months allowance for adding new devices, you'll be able to change again next month, i tried on two devices but the same meassage appeared, any ideas on what i should do.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the quickest method is to jump on to Live Chat and explain your situation, they might be able to sort something out for you this month.
Visit http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices
and at the bottom will be a Contact Us button, from here Live Chat should be available (hours are 8am-midnight).

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the quickest method is to jump on to Live Chat and explain your situation, they might be able to sort something out for you this month.
Visit http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices
and at the bottom will be a Contact Us button, from here Live Chat should be available (hours are 8am-midnight).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks, manged to get it working now

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the same problem, but my problem is that after I log on and try to watch a program, I get a message saying that I need a monthly pass, even though I have a direct debt for this. Frustrating when I can’t watch NowTV when I’m paying for it.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Sounds to me that you might have logged into a inactive username account.

Have you used more than one username or email address before against your account ?

If you go to the NowTV website with your internet browser and click on My Account > My Passes does it show your pass active. 

Also when you go to My Account > View My Bills does it show any current recent payment history of passes purchased.

If under My Account > My Passes together with View My Bills all look in order then try re signing back into your playback devices with these details.