cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

trouble connecting

I've had this message for the past 2 days. There's an error connecting, please try again in a few moments. Never had the problem before, I use it every day. Any suggestions? Thanks

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having this problem as well, it's becoming fairly frequent with a variety of shows. I'm becoming really annoyed with the service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User & @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with connection.

The first step I would advise is to perform a hard-reset of the box - for steps, click here.

Next, I would try resetting your router by turning it off at the plug for several minutes.

Please let us know how you get on. I'm assuming you are using a NOW TV Box as you've posted in the NOW TV Box thread. If you're using a different device please do let me know and I'll be able to help further 🙂

Thanks,

Rob

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i'm using a laptop, has worked perfectly well for two months or more and now i just get the message, third day now

Anonymous User
Not applicable

day 4 same problem

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Utterly useless service, tried connecting on three different devices now, all failed. Thank God I'm not paying for this crap

Anonymous User
Not applicable

neither am i now, just cancelled both subscriptions

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Very sorry to hear you've still had this issue. Can you try a different browser or clear the browser cache. Can you try rebooting the route or changing the router channel. If you have windows 8.1 or above you can get the app from the Windows store and try that.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team 

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

could you let us know if you've tried any of the troubleshooting @Anonymous User has suggested?

Also please note that NOW TV may not work using a VPN, corporate network or mobile hotspot.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

my last day here, still not working, tried different browers, unplugged everything replugged still not working, guess Amazon and Netflix get my business from now